Thursday 5 March 2009

25 Random things

Yes, this is the meme tag that has been going around in Facebook. I got tagged awhile ago and I moved the meme here. I like la kan? Bleh~ :P

1. I am a very lazy person. I rather skip breakfast than to make myself a cuppa.
2. My bolster was never a millimeter away from me when I was single. Now that I'm married, my bolster has gone to Gan instead :/
3. I used to play the piano, but can barely play it now. Stopped at 5th grade.
4. I don't own more than 5 CDs, since teenager till now!
5. I am a food person, I don't mind spending hundreds on food *slurps* Just look at my size! Sigh...
6. Guess what? I like to read!
7. I've got 2 little trophies at home, hehe.
8. I've only been clubbing once! Why? Something awful happened!
9. Pearlycarol is a nick I used in mirc back in 1997.
10. I'm hooked on internet since then.
11. I have met David Blaine, Jackie Chan, Bai Ling, Michelle Yeoh (2x), Raymond Lam, Kevin Cheng, Tavia Yeung, Michael Schumacher, Lance Bass, just to name a few :P
13. I don't drink coffee/tea at home.
14. I talk to my late brother when we visit him.
15. I find Malaysian politics like a joke! I skip all its articles in the paper.
16. I have never been to a concert :/ So, that is not how I met those people in No 11.
17. Oh yes! I did meet people I got to know from the Internet. I even invited them to my wedding!
18. I can barely cook, but I cook western food better than Chinese.
18. I am never into trance nor heavy metal musics. I'm only into sentimental and contemporary.
19. I still have not covered African and Americans continents.
20. I am now struggling to finish this tag... grrrr.
21. I have back problem since 10. And it will only get worse :/
22. My toes are very short and cute :P
23. I like to :D at my parents.
24. Somehow, I am thankful I wasn't sent to Chinese school.
25. If you haven't noticed, No 12 is missing, ekekkeee. Yay! I get to miss one! Nah, there're two 18s up there ;)

That's about it. Who do I want to tag? People listed in my links!

No comments: