Saturday 27 September 2008

Friday night take-out

I hosted a dinner yesterday to few friends of mine. Since my culinary skill is still below par, I had to order take-out from Pizza Hut.



I bought 2 regular sized pizzas and a variety box of appetizers: 10 chicken wings, potatoes and bread sticks. The entire meal costs slightly above RM80, which is OK, considering there're 6 of us, hehe.



The ladies got here first, Loong however, was a little late :P Seen here from left are Mandy, Felicia, Esther and Kirsten. They are all my secondary school mates. I've known them for more than a decade. It still felt like we've just graduated from school. Although school time wasn't anything to shout about, but it felt great to befriend such good pals.



This is us after dinner. We talked and talked and didn't even realize that it was almost midnight. Good time passed quickly, sigh. Thanks for coming over you guys *mwahs*

No comments: