Thursday 25 September 2008

Eating out: Delifrance

After doing my facial at Jurlique, dad called asking if I wanted to eat in Delifrance as they've just ordered a cuppa. I said OK and joined them 10 mins later.


Garlic baguette, priced at RM5.50

My parents have had their lunch when I was away. Still, they ordered a plate of garlic baguette to munch on. It's pretty bland. The baguette was good, crispy crust and soft bread. There was not enough garlic butter spread.


Tuna Croissant, priced at RM8.90

I settled for a simple lunch, Tuna Mayonnaise in Croissant. It's been months since I last eaten in Delifrance. We make it a point to stop at Delifrance at the satellite building in KLIA: sip a cuppa and have some pastries. The croissant is warm and crispy, the dressing on my salad is good. I reckon it's honey lime mayonnaise, like the one from Subway. Speaking of which, I haven't been to Subway for a long, long time. Tsk!

No comments: