Sunday 28 September 2008

Eating out: Manhattan Fish Market



Met up with Alina and Derek for lunch today. I went down to Klang and we had Manhattan Fish Market at Aeon, Bukit Tinggi. I haven't seen them both for months! It's always good to catch up with friends.



This is the menu with plenty of choices. As there are 4 of us, we ordered 2 sets of Flaming Platter for 2.



Just look at the size of the servings! Shrimps, a big piece of fish, fried calamaris, fried oysters, garlic rice and chips! Gan and I didn't want our portion to be flamed, so our shrimps were spared :P I've always loved its garlic rice, very garlicky and not oily.



This is Alina! She lost weight after wearing braces, tsk! I felt like a giant sitting next to her. It felt like a story of 2 girls with 2 different disorders, bulimia and anorexic :/



We should do this more often you guys. I don't wanna wait for another year or two anymore. Let's do this again before Chinese New Year shall we?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gan looks slightly gained weight jor , more good looking jor :D

CarolineL said...

Really? Haha, he actually shed some lbs jor :P