Wednesday 10 September 2008

Eating out: Secret Recipe

Gan's on leave today. So, I headed over to Klang to settle some personal matter. I was craving for Thai food after watching a colinary program on TV the other day. However, the nearest Thai restaurant is quite a distant. Then I remember Secret Recipe serves Tom Yam Noodles too, and off we went.


Chocolate Indulgence, priced at RM6.30

We started with desserts! Chocolate Indulgence is one of the best seller in Secret Recipe. The biggest hit is still Chocolate Banana. I still remember that a slice of these cakes used to cost only RM4.90.


Tom Yam Noodle, priced at RM13

There're 2 types of Tom Yam noodles in Secret Recipe, one is served with prawn, one is without. I ordered the one without. The broth is no longer as spicy as it used to be. It still served its purpose though, since I was craving for Thai food :P


Chicken Burger Steak, priced at RM13.50

Gan ordered this because he wanted to have some mayonnaise, haha. Overall, not bad. The fries is not as skinny as McD's. The bun was a little oily, it soaked off from the patty :/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

molly said...

How's the Tom Yam? I have not tried.

CarolineL said...

Molly: It was OK. If you like hot & spicy food, this Tom Yam is quite mild.

Anonymous said...

Choc Indulgence is the best choc cake in Secret Recipe while Baked Cheese cake is the best cheese cake there!!! Anyone agrees with me?:P

Anonymous said...

I LOVE chocolate and banana cake from Secret Recipe! There is none other. :D

CarolineL said...

Pinky: You got that right ;)

missmall: You should try the Chocolate Strawberries too. Equally good.