Friday 25 July 2008

My pre-wedding stills!

I went to Vogue on Wednesday to pick evening gown for the dinner to be held in Klang. There are many newly-arrived gowns to choose from. It took me more than an hour to try on those lovely gowns and another 30 minutes just to make my choice. In the end, I'm very pleased with my choice. The color and the design of the gown is absolutely amazing :)

After a short discussion with Boey, she passed me a CD containing all untouch-up photos taken during the photoshoot. I came home and the internet connection is down. The other half warned not to upload a single photo. I told him I want to show my babes, and he let me :P Thank you baby



There are altogether 10 shots of MV. Err, I don't know what MV means but I know it's not music video, haha. MVs are photos taken before the actual photoshoot commenced. This is me when May was working her midas touch. I sat there for almost 2 hours, and then it was Gan's turn.



For our indoor shoot, I picked Equatorial Hotel in Bangi. This is us, seated at the garden lounge. Our hand bouquet is made up with fresh roses and lily. The white suit that Gan is wearing is by the Vogue. We changed 5 times for our photoshoot.

For viewing the rest of the photos, you need to seek approval from the other half. Sorry :D

2 comments:

Dylan Lem said...

come on gan....i want to see your handsome look ma...hehehe well still remember me? cant? let me recall you with this name...cha cha? hahahaha ops...for those who dun knw whats tht mean go ask him hahahaha....congrat for both of you...time passed too fast where this gan dun even keep intouch..kns betul hahahaha...ops i should stop now else he will hunt me down d hahaha...

CarolineL said...

Haha! Thanks Dylan! I'll make sure he remember what that is :D