Monday 21 July 2008

Eating in: Baked banana



I was in a bake-mode yesterday when Gan was here. To satisfy the urge, I made baked banana. It is one of the simplest thing to do and it only took me 30 minutes.

Baked Banana

75g butter
75g sugar
Lemon juice (2 table spoon)
Orange juice (2 table spoon)
Bananas
  • Beat the butter and sugar together until smooth
  • Peel off the skin and lay the bananas on a tray
  • Add in lemon and orange juice to the butter and sugar. Mix well
  • Then pour evenly onto the banana
  • Bake for 10 minutes at 170 deg and you're done!
Serve while still hot! Remember to preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 170 deg. You can also top it with whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream. I added in some fresh raspberries too.

It tasted heavenly! The sweetness of the banana and zest of tangy lemon and raspberries. Yumz indeed!

2 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

is my eyes playing tricks on me? :P

CarolineL said...

what? what? that I can bake? ;p