Friday 18 July 2008

Eating out: Little Penang



We had lunch in Little Penang, in Midvalley. Jusco is having JCard Family Day at one of its exhibition hall. Discount is upto 70% wooot! I managed to grab a lovely quilt cover set by Jean Perry. Retail at RM635 and I only paid RM190.50, that's a great bargain! JCard Family Day is only until this Sunday. Hurry!


CKT, priced at RM9.80

Anyway, back to food. My dad ordered his favorite Char Kuey Teow. You can opt for spicy or non-spicy and with/without cockles. You gotta be patient though, this dish might take as long as 20 minutes, especially on weekends. The best Little Penang's CKT has got to be the one in KLCC.


Acar Fish set, priced at RM13.50

My mom had the Acar Fish set, served with Lo Bak and Ju Hu Char. I tasted the fish's gravy, too sour for me. Apparently it tasted like "chu keok chou" (vinegared pork knuckle), that I don't like. So, if you are like me, better don't order this set.


Kari Hantu set, priced at RM13.50

I don't know why is it called Kari Hantu. This set is served with sambal beef cubes, lobak and ju hu char. Nothing to shout about though.

Stay tune for tomorrow's entry ;)

No comments: