Thursday 17 July 2008

The designer


Sabah trip, March 2008

I have finalized my wedding invitation card. I'm gonna meet Samantha to pay her the 50% deposit next week. woooot, one task down.

Apart of the invitation card for the dinner on 15 November. I also need another invitation card for the dinner on 22 November, aka hen's night. For that, I have given this important task to my trustworthy babe. Lately, she has been polishing her skills with Adobe Photoshop. I have my total trust in her. I am sure she's gonna give her very best in designing the card. Besides, she sounded really excited when we spoke about it over the internet.


Sabah trip, March 2008

Thanks dear for doing this. It means the world to me *hugs*

p/s: I miss you too! Can't wait to see you!!!

2 comments:

Lanx said...

Hey babe! Thanks for the opportunity and I'm absolutely thrilled! Awwww.. I miss u heaps too! ^.^

CarolineL said...

Me too *hugs*