Saturday 26 July 2008

Eating out: Chili's

Hui Bao, Yuen Mei and I went to 1Utama today to watch Dark Knight. It was totally awesome! Every actor and actress gave in their best performance. Sadly, Heath Ledger is no longer here to reprise his role as Joker. Wonder who's gonna be the villain next, probably Penguin :p This will be yet another trilogy sets out to break record.

Let's not wander far off. After movie, we headed to the nearest eatery, Chili's! As usual, Chili's is packed and we waited only about 6 minutes, lucky us. It was already 2.45pm when we walked in.


Our drinks, priced at RM9.95

These are our drinks, from left: Chocolate Banana, Pina Chilada and Chocolate Shake. There weren't enough banana, so it tasted more like chocolate shake. As for my Pina Chilada, it'll taste much better if there'd be more coconut and pineapple flavors.


Chicken Spag, priced at RM21.95

Hui Bao ordered the chicken spaghetti. The portion is quite big, so she didn't finish it. I had a bite and it tasted good. There were enough tomato paste, generous amount of chicken cubes and coriander too. Exquisite!


Grilled Chicken Sandwich, priced at RM19.95

Yuen Mei ordered the chicken sandwich. She said it tasted really good, chicken is tender, good to go with the bacon and lettuce too. She did complain about one thing though, that is was too big, haha. Made it really difficult to slice down.


Mushroom Swiss Burger, priced at RM22.95

I ordered Mushroom Swiss. The beef patty is well-done 'coz I'm rather fussy about having raw meat at Western-joints. It doesn't give me the assurance like the Japanese joint does. It's me! Nothing to do with the restaurants ok? Anyway, it's good. That's all I can say, haha. I should have swap the fries with mashed potato, but I didn't. Mishap!

p/s: My K800i died on me on Thursday. Photos are taken using K618i instead. Lousy photos eh? No flash, no focus and no close-up shots. Guess I had to endure this for a week or two :/

No comments: