Tuesday 29 July 2008

Eating out: KampungKu



KampungKu is located in Lake View Club, Subang Jaya (next to Sheraton Hotel & Towers). The coffee house is open daily for lunch. And on every Tuesday and Thursday, it offers buffet lunch for only RM15++ per pax. While on Sunday, it offers high-tea from 12-3pm for only RM20++



There were at least 5 food stalls around the cafe. There were 3 types of rice: steam rice, KampungKu Fried Rice and Chicken rice. Other main course includes char kuey teow, rendang chicken, fried squid, vegetables, beancurd, crab and much more.





There were also asam laksa, chicken soup noodle, ABC, rojak and also desserts. All for only Rm15++



While eating, you can even enjoy the sight surrounding the club. It'll be nicer in the evening.



Here's my plate. I can no longer wallop like I used to like my teen days. I stopped shortly after finishing this plate.

KampungKu also offers catering service. So, my parents and I were there today to try out the food before ordering from them. We have now engaged KampungKu to cater during the hen's night. We have forgo H&H for few reasons: limited food choices, expensive menus and expensive canopies. Like H&H, KampungKu is also offers halal food. Suits me perfectly!

No comments: