Monday 2 June 2008

Movie Carnival 2008



We went to 1Utama for lunch after my pilates. While on our way back to our car, I noticed the central atrium were filled with people. I usually don't really bother about these fairs, but this caught my eye: Movie Carnival 2008 - When Dreams Come Through. I don't consider myself as a hardcore movie-goer, but I do watch most of them, either in cineplexes or on my computer (can download ma).



I saw 2 human-sized creatures hovering shoppers. I looked closer and I saw Alien and Predator! No wonder some shoppers were frightened, haha. I quickly walked over to shoot some stills. Few souls braved themselves to stand next to Alien and Predator.



Moments later, Spidey and Hellboy came out and joined them. By now, there were many children tailing them everywhere they walked to. I tailed them too, to take stills ma, otherwise, how to upload them here right? ;)



There were many movie booths surrounding the atrium. There was X-Files. But I wonder why Steve Carell's Get Smart posters was at the side of the booth, hmmm....



Many people stood by the Battle of Red Cliff booth. Apparently, there was competition of some sort. Looks like fans gotta wait for this upcoming film by John Woo.



Even Incredible Hulk made an appearance, though only his fore-arm *ahem* What was it trying to grab? The girl? Nah, she's safe, there's red tape that reads Do Not Cross stopping it.

No comments: