Tuesday 3 June 2008

Ma parfum

I lurvee perfumes. I can't remember when I start using it but to me, it is a necessity every woman should have. Though I can't really recall how many bottles I have used. Amongst them are Hugo Boss, Issey Miyake, Ralph Lauren, CD, etc.

There are the ones I currently own. I'll brag about them can?



This has gotta be the most expensive one: Hermes Eau de Merveilles. And I got it for free! Lucky me! As you can see here, the box has Burj Al Arab imprint. That's because I stayed there a couple of years back, woooot. I checked the market price, a bottle of 100ml can easily costs more than RM400. And I have 2 bottles at home ;)



I also own these...(l-r) Lancome Miracle Forever, Givenchy Very Irresistible and Estee Lauder Bali Dream. All my perfumes are bought abroad. I never liked purchasing cosmetics or fragrances on those fancy counters in our local departmental stores. The sales girl(woman) kept on pestering to buy more and more *pfft* Hello! I will buy if I wanted to, I don't need you to tell me what to get, duh!

Anyway, Miracle Forever is purchased in Thailand, Very Irresistible from Japan and Bali Dream from Singapore. All of these are duty free fragrance purchased in the (airport) departure hall.



All my perfumes are displayed here. You can see there are 2 extra bottles, which I have not mentioned earlier. Kenzo Flower is a birthday gift from Gan couple of years back. While the fancy blue cap bottle is Escada Pacific Paradise, also a birthday gift, from Pui Kwan.

That's all for now. I hope to add few more bottles to my collection :)

No comments: