Wednesday 4 June 2008

Eating in: Keropoks!



Yeap, today I deep fried the keropok (crackers) I have at home. The one of the left is prawn crackers from Sabah. This is given by Shally's parents when I visited them in April. While the round grey one on the right is given by my neighbour, fish cracker from Terengganu.

It took me almost an hour to fry these keropoks. And a whopping 30 minutes to wash the wok *tsk* I had to scrub off the stain that was sticking like a lizard holding on to its dear life on an F1 car!



This is how it looks like after being enlargedfried. Just compare this and the first photo. Huge right? And it tastes yumz! Even after 2 months storing, it is still fresh. I did let them sun-dry before frying though.



I now have 3 big air-tight containers filled with keropoks. How nice if there are acar to eat with these keropoks.

No comments: