Wednesday 28 May 2008

Eating out: Gurney Drive



Gurney Drive is rather a new eatery in Gardens, Midvalley. It is located on the 3rd floor. Again, I was there with mom, aunt and grandma. These women just can't have enough of Midvalley *pfft*

The restaurant is nicely furnished and with cozy ambience. We sat down and took our time to go through the menu. I must say I was intimidated just by looking at the price! A glass of ambra juice is RM7!!!!



I didn't take photos of the food because every bowl of food we ordered was served with pork! Again I was intimidated by the amount of pork in a bowl of noodle. I ordered Lam Mee, in it were shredded eggs, shrimps and siu yuk (roasted pork). What happened to shredded chicken?! I didn't know that this Gurney Drive is a non-halal restaurant. Otherwise, I would have gone directly to Little Penang.



This is what we paid at the end. A whopping RM79.10 for Penang food that is not so Penang after all. I'd say Little Penang serves better and tastier food than Gurney Drive.

No comments: