Wednesday 28 May 2008

Bridal shoes

Although my wedding is still months away, but I have bought my shoes already! Well, it's is never too early/late to get shoes imho. If you like it, then get them. That's the principle I live on :D


Lewre couture, priced at RM160

I bought this pair of Lewre from Parkson, KLCC. I think I bought it somewhere in March/April. It was rather much to early to get one then and to keep until November. But I get a pair anyway, haha. Not that this pair of shoes is irresistible, but I was rather buying on impulse. Most of the time, I'm an impulsive shopper. So yeah... I'm glad anyhow, it's a beauty! Then I got home and was nagged by mom.




Priced at RM69

This is my loot for the day, I mean yesterday. I bought this pair in Parkson, Alamanda. This pair is much trendier than the pair I bought earlier. Isn't this lovely? Hehe. Well, most people think bridal shoes should be in white. As for me, I love it in silver. Thought of beating the norm ya know, hehe.



I love both and will definitely be wearing these two pairs for my photoshoots this Friday! :)

3 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

Breaking the norm to the extreme would be something like chinese couples decided to get married on the 7th month of the Chinese Lunar calender :P

CarolineL said...

I wonder who would be up for that extreme challenge, hmmm.... :p

Anonymous said...

Awesome collection!! Next week I will get marry with my beloved Harry. My mom gift me a pair of bridal shoes. Thanks mom for the beautiful gift.