Thursday 29 May 2008

Eating out: Madam Kwan's



You guessed it! I went to Midvalley again with the women (mom, aunt and grandma)! Today is my third time this week going there. By now, I can even walk blindfolded, ha! After a pathetic meal at Gurney Drive yesterday, we had to have something better to make it up. So, we headed to Madam Kwan's!


Yam Milkshake, priced at RM9.90

Yam Milkshake has gotta be my favorite drink. It is so rich in yam flavor till I feel the yam wants to burst out from the glass! Haha, ok, that was exaggerating :p But yeah, they uses a lot of yam ice-cream and milk to make this wonderful drink.



Char Kuey Teow, priced at RM14.70

I ordered Char Kuey Teow (stir-fry flat noodle). It has been awhile since I dined in Madam Kwan's. It used to serve generous portion. Now, it seemed there was lesser noodles, but the price remains. It is still as good as ever. However, this is not Penang Char Kuey Teow, thus, you won't find any cockles in this plate.


Nasi Bojari, priced at RM20.50

The women ordered Nasi Bojari. The portion is still the same as ever, with a huge fried drumstick, sambal prawn and beef rendang (you can opt for chicken curry or sambal prawn if you don't take beef). Can you belief the women finished everything that is in the plate? Fuh! Honestly, I have only ordered Nasi Bojari once for as long as I could remember.

Everyone enjoyed the meal this time. Thank goodness! :D

No comments: