Wednesday 5 November 2008

Updates

Days are drawing nearer. My singlehood life is coming to an end soon. Am I excited welcoming this next stage of life? Yes! Living and sharing a life with someone so dear gets me excited and chills at the same time.

Excited, because now I have someone to look after and someone to take care of me. Besides, good things are better shared. Chills, because I'm worried I can't adapt to a married life. The thoughts of being a mom gives me the goosebumps. Being a good mother, that is.

It is now less than 3 weeks to the big day. I'm still doing my pilates, facial and spa regularly. Hopefully that is more than enough.

Other than that, my guest list is almost done, gown fitting done, bridesmaid's gifts done, venue and food tasting's finalized, paid the caterer and much more.

Oh yes, our gua dai lai was on last Sunday. I think it is the simplest gua dai lai ever. There isn't any roast piglet nor coconuts too. They brought 30 boxes ka lui peng, oranges, 2 bottles of Chivas, red cloth, lai see representing the roast piglet and not forgetting dowry. In return, we have oranges, 2 boxes of ka lui peng, a lai see for the groom's expenditure and another lai see returning half of the roast piglet. Isn't that the simplest ever? Haha

I won't be updating often due to on-going wedding prep. More so on the last-min prep, haha. Other than the banquet and wedding, I am also looking forward to see my friends, pals and buddies that I haven't seen for months, some even years!

2 comments:

@nne said...

"the best things in life are better shared." sounds like an advert line isnt it? Maxis or digi. LOL

=)

CarolineL said...

It's actually a beer commercial. been using for years ady :P