Sunday 16 November 2008

Thank You!



Hi guys!

The wedding dinner went really well yesterday. I wasn't expecting a punctual timing but it did. All my guests arrived before 8pm! Can you belief that? It was really a wonderful surprise and I'm really thankful for their presence.

At about 8pm, we got ourselves ready outside the ballroom waiting for the cue to march in. As soon as we heard our march-in song playing, we slowly walked down the red carpet. At this moment, Gan was like a walking stick! Haha. Everyone was applauding for us but somehow, I couldn't hear it! I kept telling myself to smile, to look left and right and smile even more! Fortunately, everything well accordingly :D

Once again, my utmost gratitude to Amy, Adeline, Pui Kwan, Monita and Joe for taking care of guests registration; Nelson and John who wouldn't stop snapping photos; Chuen Hau for preparing the slideshows; Khiam, AH, Sun, Wong and Chuen who shouted their lungs out during toasting; friends & relatives whose names I didn't mention for helping us with the banquet; all my guests for being punctual; and lastly my parents who has raised and loved me all my life.

I thank all of you wholeheartedly :)


p/s: 1 wedding banquet over, 1 to go! Also, all proceeds will go to charitable organizations :)

3 comments:

Dee said...

Great! Add in more pictures for me to enjoylah...

Lanx said...

Dearie, you looked stunning!! *hugs*

CarolineL said...

Dee: Yes Aunty! Gimme some time ya :P

Lanx: Thanks babe! xoxo