Saturday 18 October 2008

Raya Open Houses!

I went to 4 Raya open houses alone today! And I'm not even Malay! Here are the photos from 2 houses: M&M and D'Sentral neighbourhood (my housing area).



Look at the crowd! It's only 6.45pm! By 8pm, the tables were fully occupied.



There were many many hawker stalls to cater M&M's guests tonight.



For one, it's this dessert stall. Free advertisement :P Pretty good. I'll definitely try them out when I'm at Midvalley the next time.



Then there's a mamak stall, making roti canai and tosai.



Briyani rice and dhal. Other than these, there were char kuey teow, satay, roast lamb, drinks, popiah, curry noodles, lontong and much more. And you know what I ate? Only 1 popiah! Yea, that's what I get after attending 2 other Raya open houses before this :/



About an hour later, we left and came back to our house and attended the next one.



More food!



And more!



Mom and I were seated with neighbour living next to us. It was enjoyable getting together once a year :)

No comments: