Thursday 16 October 2008

Eating out: Jusco Supermarket

Was at Midvalley today for my fortnightly facial appointment. After a 2-hour of rejuvenating moment, I came out with a growling stomach. My parents have already had their lunch and I can't imagine myself having to eat alone. Then, I decided to buy food from Jusco supermarket.


Potato salad, RM2.50

It's been awhile since I last had potato salad. It's pretty good too, though I think it lacks of black pepper. There are potato cubes, carrots and fresh onions. Best to eat when chilled.


Skewers, RM5.60

Other than that, I had some skewers too. Seen here are fish balls, vegetable balls and minced chicken balls. Fuh, that's whole lot of balls there :P They're quite good too. The Japanese sauce tasted sweet too, quite like the sauce that usually served on unagi.

Yeap, that was basically a simple lunch. Got tired of the usual ricem noodle meal. Opted something simple and hey, I like simple food too :D

No comments: