Tuesday 21 October 2008

New gizmo in town!

I'm not the first to blog about PhotoFunia. It has been making waves and crashing our shores lately. Tons of people have been making use of this intelligent gizmo and all I hear is good feedback. Of course, it was my turn to try it out.

I didn't try most of the effects though. I prefer sketches and building artworks the most! I find them really surreal. Take a look!



Some of my friends have commented that I was like doing a commercial for toothpaste company, shampoo, etc. So I guess this photo suits this building effect :D



Look at this sketch artwork! It's an amazing piece! I wish I had my face sketched when I was touring Europe last time. Well, at least I know how it'll turn out now. I shall then anticipate future sketches with ... err... more anticipation! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuh 1st photo damn nice :P

CarolineL said...

Thanks Weezer!