Wednesday 22 October 2008

Eating out: Penang House

Bestie and I were in Cyberjayae to meet 2 college buddies. However, Keith didn't show up and his excuse was "I need to go gym! I had chicken rice today!" Oh my. I didn't know that he's obsessed with his body :P Or may be that was just an excuse :P So that's just left three of us and decided to go Penang House, in Street Mall.



Hui Bao and Kiean ordered the Penang Nasi Lemak. I think it tasted like any other nasi lemak. I haven't had this nasi lemak for over a year. I've forgotten how it tastes like.



I had the Fried Wantan Mee. This is the ONLY place I know that serves fried wantan noodles, and it's good! Really good! No joke! Kiean has been working in Cyberjaya for years and had never tried this. Guess what, both Hui Bao and Kiean loved it. Haha. It's a little moist, which is good as wantan mee needs some moist in it.



This is Kiean! It's great to see you again. Can't wait to see you soon :D

No comments: