Saturday 25 October 2008

Eating out: La Esquina



La Esquina is a Spanish's tapas corner located in Era Walk, Seremban. I was in town today to meet up with my girls from college. It has been over a year since I last met them, tsk!


Masa del Pollo, RM10

Tapas is Spanish appetizers that can be served hot or cold. This is chicken chunks dip in olive oil with garlic, onion, capsicum cubes. It is very garlicky. Also, it is served with a dash of wine.


Seta de Boton, RM8

This is Garlic Button Mushroom. It tasted almost the same as the chicken. Just that, this is mushroom and that was chicken, tsk! Though that, it tasted pretty good if you'd dip baguette into it.



This garlic bread is really one of a kind! I make better garlic bread! Haha, look at the coarsely diced garlic and capsicum.


Pollo Asado, RM21

Anne ordered the chicken thigh topped with vegetables. I tried a bite and it's creamy and tangy. I think it'll taste much better once squeezed with lemon.


Cangrejo Basque, RM18

Yen Yen and Michelle ordered the same dish, crab casserole. Again, I grabbed a bite. It tasted quite good, bit on the salty side, which is great to eat with the vegetables and/or sliced baguette.


Tortilla omelet, RM18

Hui Bao and I shared this dish. It is basically omelet made to the shape of a tortilla wrap. In it, there's potato, chicken, onion and capsicum. Tasted quite bland, should have ordered the crab casserole :P

If you've notice by now, most dishes are served with baguette. I don't remember having alot of baguette when having meals in Spain. This is definitely Malaysianized Spanish food. I'd definitely drop by elsewhere next time, haha. That's what I rate this eatery.



It's great meeting my girls again. Seen here are Anne, Michelle, Yen Yen and Hui Bao. Thanks for coming out to meet me! *hugs*


La Esquina
Jalan Era Walk
Era Square
Seremban
Tel: 06 768 7405

1 comment:

@nne said...

i'm in your blog!
*honoured*