Tuesday 30 September 2008

My Radley bag

My cousin Ken and his friend Richard, bought me Radley bag! I was thrilled when he sent me pictures of the bag. Radley is one of the most renown brand in the UK. A large tote bag can easily costs more than £100. There are many products under Radley's wing, umbrellas, luggages and toilettries too.



This is the one they got for me. Since I was born in the year of dog, this small little doggie tag suits me perfectly! I can't wait to get my hands on this tote bag. I wonder how many compartments are there in the bag.



Look at the color of the straps! The color combination is just nice! Thanks Ken and Richard for the great gift! Looking forward to see you both this November :D

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

I love Radley's purses but too broke to get one for myself :S

Lanx said...

Yay!! New bag to your collection ^_^ I also can't wait mine! Haha

Anonymous said...

Carol lansi :(

CarolineL said...

She's Jess: Haha, I know! It burns $$$

Lanx: Yay! Let's wait together :P

Ulquiorra: Eh eh?! I'm not :/