Friday 29 August 2008

Eating out: Padi House

Padi House is located in Cyberjaya. I was there tonight to meet up with my friends, Seema and Eza from the previous workplace. It has been months since our last makan session.



I thought Friday night will be less crowded, since most folks would want to head home for the long weekend. But no... It was so packed that some people needed to queue. Luckily we got there bit early, we managed to grab a table.



Seema ordered the Salmon Steak Rice. She said the rice is too grainy and hard. While Eza has already had her dinner at home.



I ordered the Chicken Burger with salad and fries. There're 2 layers of chicken patty, a slice of cheese, tomato and lettuce. But I find the fries too skinny.



Thank you for the treat and the gossip! Can't wait to see you guys again :)

No comments: