Friday 11 July 2008

Prep update!

It is now 4 months left to my big day. So far, the preps are going pretty well. I have organized most of them accordingly. Let's see what have I done in the last few weeks...

1) Wedding Invitation cards - Found a decent supplier who prints lovely designs. It is not from those over-the-top companies. Samantha has a cart which is located in Midvalley. I have confirmed the design and currently amending the interlayer artwork.

2) Emcee - Engaged Queenie to emcee the wedding dinner. She is still a law student and is making moolah from various occasions. I got her contact from a cousin who recently had her to emceed his wedding.

3) Caterer - As I will be having guests from different races, it will be polite to appoint a halal-certified caterer for the hen's night. For this, I hired a renown caterer which is located in Taman Megah. Needless to mention names :P

What else... Oh yes! I am in need of a wine supplier. As I go Midvalley weekly, I was thinking to get from Bottles & Bottles. Their price is good, free wine tasting and free delivery. But am still looking for more choices. Anyone has one to recommend? Denise? Others?

Honeymoon! Gan has confirmed our accommodation during our stay in Bali. It is a 5* resort! woooooot! And we will be there for 4 nights! woooooot!

No comments: