Friday 16 May 2008

Meebo to the rescue



My Live Messenger died on my the whole night since 9pm. I just could not get in no matter how many times I tried, grrrrrr. It's not that I have important matter to deal with in MSN. It has become a norm for me to be there, you know. People expect me to be there :P

Then I remembered MeeBo. It used to be my trusted friend during my working days in Cyberjaya, when the IT personnel blocked all IMs. Somehow, out of the blue, IMs were not blocked anymore. I immediately got rid of Meebo and gotten back to MSN, the application. Hehe, ungrateful me.

So, I logged into Meebo again. I was impressed to see the enhancement done. I can now choose skin themes. Oh, you can combine all your IM accounts into 1 meebo account. It is much easier for you to organize your IMs. Cuter icons are now made available too. Do try it out yourself.

No comments: