Thursday 1 May 2008

Eating out: Loon Sing Restaurant, Nilai

Selamat Hari Buruh to all those buruh out there, keke. Can you belief it that it's already 5 months into 2008. It felt like I just celebrated Chinese New Year last month. Time really flies as we age...

My grandaunt and her daughter, Sim, came earlier today. Generation wise, Sim is my aunt. Because of our age gap (she's only 2 years my senior), I call her by her name. She is a scholarship student and currently pursuing her PhD in London, majoring in bio-science. She's back for 9 months to collect data from the tropical forests. I can never be like her :/


Castle look-alike restaurant in Nilai

Anyway, my parents and I brought them to Nilai for lunch. Loon Sing Restaurant used to be located in shoplots in Bandar Baru Nilai, has now shifted to a bigger compound. The restaurant is famous for its Fuzhou dishes and has won many awards in competitions held locally and abroad. Today, we ordered 4 dishes plus mini Buddha jump over the wall.


Mini buddha jump over the wall, priced at RM39


Fried Fuzhou noodle, priced at RM10


Special braised sliced fish, priced at RM35


Braised yam with pork ribs, priced at RM20

You will never miss this place if you're in Nilai. After exiting the Nilai toll plaza, you will come to a T-junction with traffic light. Turn left there and you will see this huge white castle on your left.

2 comments:

Kounen Yu said...

nice meal huhu~~~

CarolineL said...

kounen: it was. i enjoyed the fish more though :D