Friday 2 May 2008

Eating out: Kung Jung, Pavilion KL

My friend, Hui Bao, and I have planned to go out a week ago. Plus, the-other-half gave me green light to watch Ironman without him, so off we go to Pavilion. After watching Ironman, we indulged at Kung Jung, Korean restaurant.


Kung Jung, located on the 6th floor

We were greeted "an yong ha seyo" by friendly waiters the moment we enter. Though I find it awkward to be greeted by Bangladeshi in Korean :/ We chose to be seated on tatami floors. Other patrons were all seated on the other side, like we were exclusive :D


Us, seated on tatami floor


Charbroiled beef ribs, priced at RM65

We ordered 2 dishes from the menu: charbroiled beef ribs and rice with vegetables in stone pot. As you can see above, there are only 7 starters/appetizers :/ I have had more in the Korean restaurant in MNI Twin, opposite KLCC. So much more that we had to squeeze for spaces. The beef is good though, marinated thoroughly.


Stone pot rice, priced at RM25

This was okay. It be better if there were more beansprouts. I like it crunchier, haha. The bill came up to RM124.20. Sad to say, I won't be stepping into this restaurant again. I would rather try out its neighbouring restaurants.


CarolineL saying "kamsa hamida"

No comments: