Wednesday 14 May 2008

Eating out: Cook's Idea

My god-brother, Nelson, opened a cozy little cafe in Seri Kembangan early this year. The concept of this café is to sell snack food. But it ended up selling noodles as main dish, as they are wan tan mee manufacturer. Nonetheless, other snack food is still available.



This is how the cafe looks like. Not sure who created this logo, but it sure attracts customers in. There are about 8 tables in the cafe that seats 34 person. Come night time, diners can opt for al-fresco style too, that has about 4-6 tables.





These are the few of Nelson's specialties that are available daily. You can also ask what is available on that particular day, which is not on the menu. Usually, you can't get this special dish anywhere else ;)


Grilled beancurd, priced at RM3

Pardon me, I have forgotten to take photos again. I can't help it! I was overwhelmed by the food, haha. Anyhow, the price is fairly reasonable for a cozy little cafe. We had 2 bowls curry noodles (priced at Rm5.50 each), Thai styled Dory Fish (priced at RM5.80), Salad Chicken (priced at RM5.80) and Grilled beancurd.

Do give that place a shot. You will definitely return again for the food 'coz I know I will.


Cook's Idea
No 55, Jalan PSK 7
Pusat Perdagangan SK
43300 Seri Kembangan

No comments: