Wednesday 10 December 2008

Bridal suite getaway

I got a free one-night stay at Bangi Equatorial Hotel's bridal suite since I had my wedding banquet there. I didn't use it up during the dinner so that Gan and I can enjoyed the getaway later on. That later on fell over the last weekend :D



We checked in around 2pm to suite 531. To the left of the living hall is where the sofas, chocolates and fruit platter were.



And to the right, is where the tv and the door towards the bedroom were.



Our king-sized bed for the night.



This is the very spacious bathroom. On my back, there're bathtub and standing-shower.



A closer look of my new hair style, short!



This is the view from our suite.



A closer look of the fruit platter: bananas, apple, orange, pink guava, dragon fruit, mango and grapes!



In the midst of enjoying a movie, someone came knocking and sent us a bottle of sparkling juice. We wasted no time, popped the cork and finished by dinner time :D



We took a stroll in the evening. This is how the hotel looks like from front.



A big Christmas tree welcomes guests in the lobby. We dined at the Cafe Lavista at night.


Onion soup, RM14.50

Hubby and I shared the soup. It tasted lovelier when shared :P


Chicken Tikka, RM32.50

Look at the portion! There were 6 slices of naan, but Gan could only managed 3 slices, and there were 6/7 pieces of Tandoori chicken. Again, we couldn't finish it.


Nasi Goreng, RM24.50

I had the nasi goreng. Well, nothing to shout about except for its satay. It was really good, IMHO, it is even better than renown Haji Samuri's Kajang Satay!

After dinner, we took a stroll around the hotel and enjoyed the rest of the evening :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh! Your hair! *snap fingers* GONE! LOL

Now you look light and refreshing! Love that :P