Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Birthday Alex!



It's been 5 years now. This is your 5th birthday you're celebrating with God. We miss having you around especially during festive seasons and birthdays. Until this day, I still question Him why you were taken away from us so soon. Though the questions are not answered but I belief in His great purposes He has for us.

It has been a bumpy road ever since your departure. But of course, time eases the pain a little. Still, it is not the same without you. Whenever friendly strangers ask papa and mommy about their kids, I can see their sadden expression. Very often, they brushed off the question by answering "Only one child." It's not that they don't acknowledge you, it's because it aches us thinking back the past.

Lately I've been feeling worst! Especially when my big day is getting closer. It just break my heart knowing you won't be around to witness the occasion. But this I know, that you will be smiling down from where you are blessing the both of us.

Happy Birthday baby brother!

Love,
Sis

1 comment:

Lanx said...

Happy birthday, Alex!