Monday 11 August 2008

Pilates

I have yet to post any photos of the studio where I have my pilates at. Let me do so today...



The studio is very simple with only one workstation. Seen here, there are a notice board, floor mats, workout balls and few more items which I don't know what to call them. There are also sweat clothes for sales.



These 3 equipments are the usual place I workout with. Using these, I focus on areas like my back, arm, shoulder and abs.



The 2 equipments that looks like bed is called reformer. I get to workout on my belly, back and legs (thigh, calves, ankle and foot). Not to forget, a gym ball too helps a lot.



Yes yes, this is the only equipment where I have yet to conquer. I've seen other pilates mates who work on this get to focus on their abs and waist.

I've been going pilates classes regularly for almost 4 months now. I managed to shed few pounds and toned up just a bitsy tiny little. Most importantly, it helps my back. Hopefully, my lumbar lordosis won't get worst.

No comments: