Thursday 14 August 2008

Been tagged!

Two Things

This tag was passed to me by Ayeen

Two names you go by
1. Lian
2. Carol

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Specs
2. Earrings

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. Splurge myself with an expensive, luxurious holiday!
2. Repeat no 1 over and over again!

Two things you did last night just before bed
1. Brush teeth
2. Get cozy with my quilt :p

Two things you ate today
1. Japanese food, yumz
2. Ipoh's dim sum, wooot

Two people you just spoke with
1. Parents
2. Gan

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Visit my late brother
2. Go KampungKu to pay deposit

Two longest car rides
1. 3-hour ride from KLCC-home, which usually takes 30 mins
2. To the east coast

Two favourite beverages
1. I don't
2. have one

Two persons who are chosen to do this meme:
1. Shally
2. Winston

No comments: