Thursday 31 July 2008

Eating out: Madam Kwan's

Maybank is having its Treats Fair at Midvalley Exhibition Hall starting today till Sunday. If you're a Maybank card holder, do drop by and do some shopping. No matter how much card points you have, there is something for everyone. We went there today 'coz dad wanted to redeem 2 Lojel trolley-bags.





Afterwards, we went to Madam Kwan's for lunch. All of us had Nasi Bojari. Over the years of dining there, this is my first time ordering this and also will be my last. No, don't get me wrong. Food's great and I enjoyed every bite. The portion is just too generous. I don't mind sharing it, but to finish a plate on my own, I rather not.

I noticed there are few new items on the menu, ie: Dumpling Soup Noodle. However, I don't see any diner ordering this. I guess people can get much better dumpling soup noodle elsewhere, that is equally good, at a cheaper price.

No comments: