Friday 6 June 2008

Eating in: Spaghetti Aglio Olio

This is my very first attempt cooking spaghetti Aglio Olio. I have been wanting to cook this for months. I am quite bored with the usual bolognese. So today, I am ready for Aglio Olio! It took me around 10 minutes to prepare the simple ingredients.



These are the ingredients used for my lunch. Very simple and easy to cook.
Spaghetti Aglio Olio

Cloves of garlic, chopped finely
A pinch of chopped parsley
Generous amount of extra virgin olive oil
Chicken fillet, cubed (you can opt for mushrooms or portebello)
Dry spaghetti
Salt & black pepper, add to taste

1. Cook spaghetti until al dente (7-8 mins).
2. In a non-stick pan, sauteed the chicken fillet with olive oil. Moments later, add in garlic, parsley and salt.
3. Drained the spaghetti and add into the pan. Toss until even, then serve on plate.
4. Garnish with cheese or chili powder, like I did.



Wahla~ It's an art eh? Haha, it tasted good and healthy! Next time, I am going to replace the chicken with mushroom and shrimps :)

No comments: