Friday 23 May 2008

Of puzzle and diet



Earlier today, we received consignment from a postman. It was from Mouth & Foot Painting Artists. A little more than a week ago, we ordered some pretty decent stuff from the talented artists, which includes a box of 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.



Many years ago, my mom and us completed our very first puzzle, which is a photo of Neuschwastein Castle. We had it framed and hang on our wall for years. The lovely puzzle really meant much to us. Hopefully I will be able to fill up my time with this new puzzle. Don't you think it is absolutely beautiful?



On a different note, of late, I am changing my diet. Yea, to loose some extra kilos but also for health purposes. I think everyone should practice a healthy lifestyle no matter how old one is. Not all healthy food is bland and plain. Most of them are just as tasty and scrumptious as other food. Just like this Berry Crunch.



Not that I am discarding other food entirely. I still enjoy indulging wholesome meals like sushis, nasi lemak, noodles, during lunch. However, menu for my breakfasts and dinners have changed. This is what I had for dinner earlier: sliced apple with cereals topped with yogurt. On some nights, I have muesli bars. It is absolutely yummeh.

It is not hard as I thought it would be, to stay away from glorious food. It turns out to be quite fun too. Try it sometime...

No comments: