Sunday 18 May 2008

Neway Karaoke



I have always been singing in Redbox. So, this is my very first time singing in Neway. My friends have been telling me how good the food in Neway is. But, the reason going to karaoke centers is to sing. Though food enjoyment should be equally important, hehe. Nonetheless, I still prefer Redbox. It has more songs selection and songs/artists are sorted alphabetically. In Neway, I could not even find Mambai! Kau Ilhamku is the only Malay song that I sing constantly.



Birthday girls. Yuen Mei's birthday falls on 25th, while mine was on the 11th. We are born exactly 2 weeks apart. Thanks for the lovely decor, Yuen Mei. It sure came in handy for my wedding next time.



Pardon the photo alignment. I set my camera phone to self-timer mode. Then I ran back to my seat, hehe. Yeap, only 3 of us today. We prefer smaller group so we can loose our vocal cord faster! Haha! Thanks babes, I had such a blast!

No comments: